The Research Center in Optics invites you to participate in our calls of admission to the Master in Optomechatronics, Master of Science (Optics), and PhD in Optical Sciences.
Steps to follow in the admission process:
- On-line registration: http://ares.cio.mx/CIO/SCCIO/ficha
- Applicant will receive a confirmation email.
- Upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of marriage certificate and birth certificate of children (if applicable).
- Copy of Bachelor/Master degree, or proof of the Certification Exam taken to earn the degree.
- Copy of the official transcripts indicating the general grade point average.
- Essay stating profesional objectives.
- Information of three academic references (see process at open call link below).
- Academic curriculum vitae / résumé.
- Medical Certificate of good standing health and blood group.
View Call Summer 2016
View Call Autumn 2016