Dr. Apolinar Muñoz Rodríguez
Position: Investigador Titular B
BSc: Ingeniería en Computación y Sistemas, UBAC
MSc: Ingeniería Eléctrica, Universidad de Guanajuato
PHd: Ciencias ( Optica ), CIO - Universidad de Gto.
Nanyang Technological University, Sigapore, 01/2002-12/2002.
- Digital image processing, artificial intelligence algorithms, computational optics, robotics vision, morphology mathematics, Visual cryptography and optical metrology. These research areas are involved in projects such us: 3D digital human modeling via artificial vision, surface modeling software, shoe-last modeling and fitting to the human foot, mobile vision and mul-ticamera systems, Gear Metrology, Objects classification via metrology and computer vision.
- J. Apolinar Muñoz Rodríguez. Microscope self-calibration based on micro laser line imaging and soft computing algorithms. Optics and Lasers in Engineering Volume 105, June 2018, Pages 75-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlaseng.2017.12.010
- J. Apolinar Muñoz Rodriguez. Three-dimensional microscope vision system based on micro laser line scanning and adaptive genetic algorithms. Opt. Commun., Vol. 385, p. 1–8, (2017).
- J. Apolinar Muñoz Rodriguez. Efficient NURBS surface fitting via GA with SBX for free-form representation. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 30(9), p.981-984, (2017).
- J. Apolinar Muñoz Rodríguez, Francisco Carlos Mejía Alanis. Binocular self-calibration performed via adaptive genetic algorithm based on laser line imaging. Journal of Modern Optics, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09500340.2015.1130271
- Mejia Alanis, Francisco Carlos; Apolinar Munoz Rodriguez, Self-calibration of vision parameters via genetic algorithms with simulated binary crossover and laser line projection. J. Optical Engineering, vol. 54, Issue 5,F.I.: 0.954 DOI: 10.1117/1.OE.54.5.053115
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, Evaluation of the surface model via Bezier networks and laser metrology for shape representation, J. Mod. Opt., Vol. 60, p. 1658-1673,(2013).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Improving the surface model via Beziers networks and laser projection for modeling of the shoe-last bottom”,Opt. Eng. Vol. 52, p. 113107, (2013).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Improving surface measurement by adaptive focal length adjustment and approximation networks”, Opt. Laser Technol., Vol. 48, p. 83–95, (2013).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Image encoding based on a damped triangular function and a discrete sequence”, J. Mod. Opt., Vol.59, p. 1581-1590, (2012).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Online self-camera orientation based on laser metrology and computer algorithms”, Opt. Comm., Vol. 284, p. 5601-5612 (2011).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Online self-calibration for mobile vision based on laser imaging and computer algorithms”, Opt. Lasers Eng., Vol. 49, No. 6, p. 680-692 (2011).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Laser imaging and approximation networks for calibration of three-dimensional vision”, Opt. Laser Technol., Vol. 43, No. 3, p. 491-500, (2011).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodriguez, “Mobile Calibration Based on Laser Metrology and Approximation Networks”, Sensors, Vol. 10, No.8, p. 7681-7704 (2010).
- J. A. Muñoz Rodríguez, “Calibration modeling for mobile vision based laser imaging and approximation networks”, J. Mod. Opt., Vo. 57 No.17, 1583-1597, (2010).
- J. A. Muñoz-Rodriguez, “Computational cryptography based on trigonometric algorithms and intensity superposition”, Imaging Sci. J., Vol. 58, 61-80 (2010).
- J. A. Muñoz-Rodriguez, “Computer vision of the foot sole based on laser metrology and algorithms of artificial intelligence”, Opt. Eng. Vol. 48, No.12, p. 123604, (2009).